Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome All Who Managed to Find Me Here

Yes, yes, I know. Yet ANOTHER blog I may or may not update on a semi-regular basis. I know what you're thinking...but why? Was there a reason? At least a rhyme? Something that makes a modicum of sense?

Well...sorta.

See, there's this rumor that where else I blog might be on life support. And I know people who love it over here. And I can have artwork over here. And, you know, new year, new blog! Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!

So, welcome, new and old, to the New and Improved Log of the Great Corrupter! Promising some kind of humor on some kind of regular basis, whether you need it or not.

TGC

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pull the plug! Pull the plug!!

You'd never want to leave me in control of the button that ends life support. :D

Can't wait until you make me fancify this one. :D

---Lisa

January 21, 2009 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

And hurry up that fancification, would you? Time's a'wastin' here!

Jeanne

January 21, 2009 at 8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ow! quit it. Ow! quit it.

That's what I sound like as you crack the whip on me. Evil woman.

--Lisa

January 21, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh joy, another blog. What did people do with their time before the internet?

M

January 21, 2009 at 8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found it! I found it! Now I am fulfilled.

- Steve

January 21, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

I used to use my time in wanton leisure. Now I have to use it to blog.

Life's not fair, is it?

And Steve? I saw that. Don't think your little comedy joke will go unpunished. :-D

Jeanne

January 21, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger WKEverhart said...

Should I offer prayers for the system on life support?:D *You know, this whole internet thingy is really a cover for the anti-Christ.:D
*
W.K.

January 21, 2009 at 6:06 PM  
Blogger Gini Koch said...

Nah, I'm good over here. We'll all just start a little "survivors" group or something.

Jeanne

January 21, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home